Artwork Setup Guide
If you’re setting up artwork to submit to us, here’s some handy information to make sure your files meet our requirements. At Print Storm, we prefer to receive press quality PDFs. All PDFs should have fonts either embedded or outlined and include at least 2.5mm bleed all around, or at least 4mm all around for booklets.
Here’s some more information on artwork:
- Print Storm will only accept completed, press quality artwork.
- Please convert all text to paths, curves or outlines.
- Please do not send us any artwork that is not intended for printing
- All images must be saved in CMYK at 300dpi
- Envelope artwork must incorporate a minimum 8mm gutter, as we cannot print to the edge of envelopes
- Folded brochures must be set up in accordance with our folded templates (available on request)
- If your job is urgent, please contact us immediately after placing your order to establish whether your deadline is achievable. While we will make every effort to meet deadlines, we cannot guarantee turnaround on any particular job unless it is arranged and agreed upon in advance with your relevant Account Manager
Our standard sizes are as follows:
Business Cards 89x54mm (all types)
Standard Flyers, Cards & Posters
Join Mailing List
We only send emails out when we have amazing offers! Pinky promise.